Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tuesday May 15 is aday

I know it looks like I made a typo in the heading but the fact is the aday.org project's aim is to photograph the world on a single day and that day is May 15, 2012. Myself and several of my colleagues are taking part in this photographic extravaganza. Photos shot around the world on a single day will displayed online for everyone to explore and some of them will be selected for a book A Day in The World. Others will be in digital exhibitions. Every single one will be saved for future research and inspiration. The aday.org's mission is to use the power of photography to create, share, and inspire perspectives on daily life around the world. My friends and fellow photographers Jim Vincolisi, Doug Howard,and I will be taking photographs on May 15th doing our part to document  daily life on the Central Coast on May 15. I'll show some of our photos on a future blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment